Wednesday 28 November 2007

Strewth! Gemma Atkinson has left the Jungle!

Well the main reason to watch "I'm a Celebrity" has been voted out of the jungle. How she went before Janice Dickinson is beyond me but the girl done good!

It looked like she had her fill of the camp though and seemed pleased to be getting out of there! She confessed "Thank you to everyone for voting me out. I can't wait to call my mum"

I'm sure the Gemma will do well out of the show though, she has come across as a cool girl with a level head on her shoulders.... and a cracking pair upfront!

She might have left the show but you can bet she'll still pop up in the blog.

If you want to see her best bits on the show you can head off to ITV below.

You enjoy that whilst I compile a list of essential console game releases on the run up to Xmas. Come back soon!

http://www.itv.com/Entertainment/reality/iacgmooh/DailyNews/Articles/Evictionseven041/default.html

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites